Ridgewood Park is a 122-acre master-planned business community located within San Antonio’s vibrant far north central corridor. Anchored by Tesoro Corporation’s iconic 618,000 square foot headquarters campus, RidgeWood Park has established itself as a landmark location in suburban San Antonio. The Park features outstanding development tracts suitable for corporate, multi-tenant office and high quality retail development.
- Located on US Highway 281 North between Sonterra Boulevard and Redland Road, just north of the loop 1604/US Hwy. 281 interchange
- Positioned less than 5.5 miles north of the San Antonio International Airport, offering service by 15 carriers
- Approximately 8.5 miles north of San Antonio’s Central Business District
- Minutes away from new and established residential and multi-family communities, award-winning schools, hotel accommodations, first class retail/restaurant amenities and financial services.
- Entitled land tracts allow maximum speed-to-market for development
- Comprehensive protective covenants and architectural standards ensuring the sustainment of value and quality of development
- Stringent City development standards and rigorous barriers to entry at competing sites will ensure the value preservation of capital invested within the Park
- Close proximity to a wide variety of housing options for both executives and administrative staff
- Dramatic topography of the Park provides for unique view corridors and architectural design options
- Multiple route ingress/egress for vehicles allows easy access options to US Hwy. 281 and Loop 1604
- Tesoro’s $150MM + LEED-Silver certified campus serves as a tremendous anchor for the park
- Minimal impact from Military Influence Areas (MIA)